A new year has finally dawned on us, and for sure, after a whole month (or maybe at least 2 weeks’ worth) of non-stop eating, a lot of us have surely gained some weight over the holiday season. As such, in this New Year, most of us are scrambling to go to the gym, or get a horde of fitness and exercise videos to shed off the excess weight off the rack.
However, what if you simply have a very tight schedule to begin with, and you are a single mom trying to bust your way out with everyday chores but still wanting to maintain a coca cola figure body or slowly make your way to how you were before having kids? For sure, you do not have the luxury of time to go the gym and avail of a personalized fitness plan for you. The most feasible option for you would have to avail of online workout programs.
Among the many fitness or workout programs specifically targeted to busy moms of this millennia, there are two particular ones that stand out, namely Bodyboss and The Bikini Body Workout.
As beginners who have almost nil experience in choosing the appropriate fitness program for themselves, let us make a comparison of the two, and see for yourselves which suits you better.
Bikini Body Workout
- Workouts planned out for 4 days a week over a 12-week period
- Designed for beginners or newbies to a fitness regimen
- Package inclusive of Nutritional Guide, Supplement Guide, Shopping Lists, and Interactive Workout Videos all for free
- Gradual increase in workout intensity
- Each workout lasts for roughly 30-45 minutes
- Flexible enough to let you choose to do the workout in a gym or in the comforts of your home
- Equipment needed for some workouts
- Money back guarantee if program fails to achieve the desired results they have promised
- Total Cost: $29.99; you can avail of the Level 2 workout plan at a lesser cost
- Discount coupons are available at certain websites
- Workouts planned out for 3 days a week over a 12-week period
- Designed for beginners or newbies to any fitness regimen
- Package not inclusive of Nutritional Guide, Supplement Guide, Shopping Lists, and Interactive Workout Videos; you have to pay more if you want to get these stuff (I guess)
- High intensity workouts from the onset of the program
- Each workout lasts for roughly 24 minutes
- Equipment needed, but to a minimum (you can substitute equipment to things found within your household)
- No money back guarantee if ever the workout plan cannot deliver the promised results
- Total Cost: $49.50; you can avail of the Level 2 workout plan at a higher cost (probably, refer to their website for more information)
- No discount coupons available in any website on the internet
There you have it beautiful ladies, a simple yet I guess a very comprehensive comparative breakdown guide between BodyBoss and The Bikini Body Workout Plans. Though each of them has their strengths and weaknesses, it is still entirely dependent on you as to what program you will choose.
No single fitness program is a sure hit for different individuals, as such, one has to also consider their entire outlook and list down what they want to get in a program.
You are still the boss in achieving that figure you have always dreamed of.